You’ve never met anyone like me! I’ll do my best to describe myself here, but the reality is that the Leslie Draper dynamic is much better understood experientially. I am an inspiring, transformational leader, and once you interact with me for any length of time, you will never view the world the same again.
I’m a community developer and an educator. I am a Christian, but not the type that thinks the values of Trump and Jesus are at all compatible. I am a split-ticket voter with no party loyalty; various issues demand various approaches, in my opinion. I am a mom with fibromyalgia, two brilliant boys (one with autism and one who conquered demonstrating intelligence in standardized formats effortlessly), and an amazing husband (with clinical OCD…picture a few steps shy of being Monk) who has empowered and inspired me to step up into my executive leadership capabilities. I am also a thinker, a reader, a speaker, and a musician.
Big roles for which I’m known:
- Founder and Executive Director of Inspire Academy, a transformational PK – 8 learning community unmatched elsewhere.
- Founding Member and “First Lady” of Urban Light Community Church.
Areas in which I’m strongest:
- Transforming Dreams and Visions into Real-Life Actions and Systems with Results
- Contagious Passion and Energy
- Efficiency and Time Management
- Helping Others Develop an Insatiable Appetite for Personal Growth
- Community Organizing and Political Activism